I thought I’d share a tale of triumph.
So, the blanket I’ve been working on for past couple of weeks, I’ve been trying very hard to stay on track. Little by little, I’ve been working on it everyday and the progress was slow by steady. I was pretty content with the progress….
Then I discovered. One itty bitty cable, crossed wrong way, about (wee less than) 100 rows down.
I was pretty ticked off. If it was only few rows down, I was going to just unravel and redo them, but it was way too far down for me to undo past couple of days worth of work. So I decided to maybe ignore and leave it as a “design feature”. I even showed it to Chris, and he and I agreed that no one probably would notice. But more and more I thought about it more upset I got. I basically sat there, just debating on what to do.
And at a point, I decided to be brave and unravel just that section, and rework it.
And with patience I don’t have, I managed to fix it. And now we’re finally back on track.
Oh yes I did.
Veni, vidi, vici, motherfuckers*.
(*ps – ok, that was super corny)