So, Ariel said I made her day!
I’ve never been tagged by stuff like this 🙂 perhaps because I’m don’t post often, and more than that, I’m a lurker and not a commenter. But hey, there’s first for everything, right?
So, here goes my list of (knit)bloggers who make my day:
- Ariel, of course. Because she inspired me to start knit socks (at first), and she makes me want to knit more and more and more. And she let’s me test knit her fancy patterns. And because she’s just all around amazing person. Because she remembers high school days like I do (we’re about same age and graduated high school about at the same time). So I never actually “met” her in person, but she’s definitely a “friend” and not just an online aquaintance.
- Jenna is a talented knitter and an amazing jewelry designer. I came across her work through flickr (or is that she found me first, but doesn’t matter), and I fell in love with her amazing work! Her taste level is amazing and it shows in everything she makes, from sweaters she knits to all the amazing jewelry she makes!
- Jen is always a delight to talk to. And I admire her stash. And she always tempts me with gorgeous yarn on sale. And she’s just a well-around super fabulous person.
- Kelly and I have been online friends for a long time now. And now we share the common obsession over knitting. And she’s an amazing photographer, have I mention that yet?
- And the ladies over at House of Wool Repute. They are all amazing. And they need to blog more!
- Hi Amanda! I want your sock yarns!
- Ysolda is simply amazing. I love her all around craftiness.
- Anne Marie is super awesome. That’s all there is to be said.
- Pam always have pretty yarn pictures. I want her stash. She knits up gorgeous stuff. I want to knit like her.
- Theresa is yet another long time online friend of mine since the days of personal blog…. years ago. And we kinda lost being in touch for few years, then one day when we found each other again, who knew, we’re both knitters! Now, that’s pretty awesome or what.
Ok, that lists ten (though I cheated crammed everyone at House of Wool Repute into one). Hi Tania, Bean, Theresa, Maryann, M12, and everyone else!
As for another amusement, did you know that they make Chocolate Skittles?
I didn’t know either, until I went grocery shopping yesterday. I saw it at checkout lane, and I had to buy it to satisfy my curiosity (I’m such a sucker for new candies and mints). Verdict? It’s a-okay. Not great, but not terrible either.
As for what does not make my day:
Andrea’s hat is almost done. It’s simple stockinette, striped earflap hat. It’s basically all done… except pom poms. I love pom poms. I hate making them. Now all there is, is to make couple of pompoms and add it onto the hat. I really shouldn’t be procrastinating but.. I am being Patty Procrastinator. I can’t help it.
And… (Black)hearted socks are done. I just haven’t gotten a chance to take a picture of it yet. I haven’t really seen the sunlight lately – it’s either because in the morning, I have to get ready for work half asleep, or when I get off work, it’s no longer light out. That, and on my days off (namely yesterday), it’s been pretty dark and gloomy all day, there wasn’t enough light inside the apartment! Shame! But anyway, it’s done nonetheless. Hooray!